Thursday, January 8, 2015

1/7/15 Still parked in Florida.....

Hasn't been much of note to blog about. I did close on my lot, and my stepfather Robert has been doing what clearing that has needed to be done. It looks 1000 times better and I bet I could nearly double my money with just a few hours work. I ordered some new breakers and a 30a RV outlet which should be here in a day or two and then hopefully next week I'll get the power on.  I decided to buy a 12x20 lofted barn. If I get back up to VA I'll pick up my freezer & wine fridges & will keep them there. I was gonna let them sell with the house but if I have space for them....why not.  I moved my stuff in a 5x8 Uhaul so the building is overkill. However, Mom wants to get into ceramics so she can keep supplies there, and I can get some of my art supplies out to use when I'm here. I feel pretty confident I'll be able to sell the lot and building for more than I paid so it's a no-brainer.

Thinking of heading to the Tampa RV show.....I definitely feel the need to get out of the yard LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment