Saturday, September 12, 2015

Astoria to Waldport.

I got up fairly early and walked back to the sea lions. I must have been there for an hour.  Highly entertaining.  I headed south and enjoyed the usual pretty drive down 101. I sent a message to my friends in Waldport saying I'd be in their vicinity and they kindly invited me for dinner. I didn't stop too many places until I got to Bay City and Pacific Oysters.  I've wanted to eat there for a while and was finally able to find a parking space.  The food was fantastic, I had a nice chowder and a shrimp burger. It was cool to watch the oyster shuckers as well.  Next stop was Depoe Bay. I walked around for a while but the stores were not as cool as I remembered.  I realized I needed to get going if I was going to make dinner before 6:30 and set off.  I was flying along Alsea Hwy, and made it by 6:05. I had a nice dinner and a pleasant night in the Wilson's driveway. And got to watch Longmire. :-) So far, I'm not liking it as much....I hope later eps are better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment