Monday, October 12, 2015

9/29/15-10/12/15 Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta

Wow, what an event!!  It was life-changing, and I'm not exaggerating when I say that. I crewed every single day, which meant the alarm going off at 4:30am every morning. I never intended to crew every day, but it was just so much fun that I couldn't stay away.  I got to the Fiesta a few days early as that's what most Boomers do, the Fiesta didn't start till the 2nd. However, we did go out training with our pilot on 10/1.  The first few days were just disgustingly hot. I ended up running the gen a few times for A/C. It cooled off a bit as the week went on, which was very welcome.  Here's a link to some of the photos I took:

ABQ Balloon Fiesta


But just in case you can't be bothered to click, here's my favorite.




And this is me in the basket on my first flight. Photo by Barb Brady.




No comments:

Post a Comment